There are many ways to stay in touch with the PTA:
- Come to the General Meetings! Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of every month (with some exceptions for holidays, etc.), alternating between evenings and mornings. Please see the calendar for the most updated information.
- Sign up for The River Wave and other email updates. Click here to join our mailing list. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so our messages won’t get sent to your spam folder! Please note that if you use Gmail, messages from the PTA may appear in your Promotions tab, rather than your Primary tab. Please click here for instructions on how to move them.
Or, you can text PS281 to 22828 to sign up by SMS.
- Subscribe to our electronic calendar. You can subscribe to the school calendar on your computer or portable device. Then you’ll never need to type school events in your calendar again! Here’s how.
- Visit this website. Visit this site often for updates and new information about community events and other things happening in our school.
- Talk to your Executive Board members. You’ll find a list of your Executive Board members and email addresses here. Feel free to reach out if you are interested in getting involved or have any questions or concerns about what’s going on around the River School. Stop by the PTA office after drop-off; there’s usually someone there!